- Aldehydic, Bergamot, Lemon
- Jasmine, Lily Flower, Rose
- Musk, Oakmoss, Vetiver
Sunnamusk, now offers FREE UK DELIVERY temporarily . Take advantage of it while it last and save £5 with your order now!
- Orders before 1pm are dispatch the same day.
- Our delivery policy is within 2-4 working days, however our stats show that, must of our deliveries are covered in 2 working days within the UK.
- Orders from outside of the UK, shipping fees will be calculated automatically at checkout.
Beware: Burners are not included on free delivery due to their size. We recommend to check with customer care when adding burners to your shopping bag. Find contacts below.
Sunnamusk shall have no liability for damaged or defective goods cause by negligence , events and circumstances beyond reasonable control.
A blend of aldehydic and citrus top notes create a luminous and compelling first impression. As the powder puff cloud settles and the sparkling aldehydes fade, a delicate bouquet of skilfully blended florals is revealed. The chameleonic nature of the perfume is partly related to the base notes. Depending on skin chemistry, dry down can be animalic and alluring, or akin to the smell of baby powder on skin.
Like an evening at the opera, Spiciness is bold, dramatic; memorable. The scent is reminiscent of the fascination of a young girl gazing at her elegant mother at the boudoir dressing table.
Spiciness is a woman that elicits envy in other women and desire in men. Never a slave to fashion, yet always stylish and well put together. The sheer perfection of a bride on her wedding day. Enduring and unforgettable.